Pagina's

woensdag 21 december 2011

Thank you for being a friend

Has it really been 2 weeks since i finished my last card. How time flies when you're getting ready for Christmas.

Well, this morning I've been keeping myself busy with this sketch from the Sweet Stop:

I rotated it and here's what I came up with:
I used some  cardstock and scrapbook paper that I found among my 'old' stuff and I masked my Magnolia stamp with (again) an old stamp that I had. The flowers were made from punches and I used a few dies from Marianne Design.
The stamp was colored with the following markers;
skin: E00-E11-E13-RV13 (sketch markers)
dress: R43-R46-R59 (sketch)
hair: O928-O427-O324(pro)
cat: O527-O325-O837(flex)

This card will be entered in the following competitions:
The sweet stop: sketch
Magnolia Down Under: Colour challenge (red-cream and gold)
Totally Tilda: Make a 'Thank you' card

Hopefully the postman will bring me the stamps I ordered from the new collection today.
Can't wait to get started with those.

For now....Happy Holidays

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Marijke,
    Oh your card is just so gorgeous! Tilda looks so cute!
    The cat is wonderful, and I love your flowers.
    Thanks for your entry into the Totally Tilda challenge.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a sweet and pretty card Marijke. That image is so sweet and I love all the pretty pink! The flowers are lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. To cute! Love those little flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card, loving your beautiful flowers, thanks so much for sharing this with us at Totally Tilda and Magnolia Down Under and Merry Christmas to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a gorgeous thank you card, thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda and A Happy New Year to you.
    hugs Teresa xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh this is just gorgeous and oh so sweet! I LOVE your flowers and choice of papers - they set everything off perfectly!
    Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC for our last challenge for 2011 and hope to see you heaps in 2012.
    xXx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen