Pagina's

zondag 22 april 2012

Birdhouse Tilda

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all enjoying your sunday. I usually spend my sundaymornings crafting and was really happy with the new challenge at MDUC this morning. The challenge is anything but a card and as I usually only make cards, this really is a great opprtunity to think out of the box. Here's what i came up with


I found the birdhouse template at http://traceyhanshaw.blogspot.com. The paper is from K&Company and I used blue ribbon (Marianne Design), butterfly dies, rosette die from Tim Holtz and flowers from Wil Orchid.
The Magnolia stamp is from the mini collection and i colored it with flex markers Light Fawn, Blush, Sandstone, Glacier Blue, Cadet Blue, Cloud Blue, Blue Gray 2 and 4 and IG 6.

As said, I'm entering my bird  house in this challenge:
Magnolia Down Under: anything but a card

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'm off to work in 20 minutes.
Bye for now

2 opmerkingen:

  1. very cute!!! That image is perfect with your birdhouse!!
    hugs.....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow great birdcage
    Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under
    hugs
    Denise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen