Pagina's

zondag 29 april 2012

Bon Voyage

Hi everyone,
Just spent another sundaymorning crafting. The weather's  not that special today and my back's hurting so ideal to spend the day indoors.

For the card I made this morning, I followed the challenge on the CLP Challenge Blog
and this is what I came up with:

I combined the following flex and copic markers: M419-Sandstone-Nutmeg-Capuchino-Auburn-Saddle Brown-R00-RV01-E00-E11-E13-G82-G94-G99.
The paper is from Wild Rose Studio (Letters from Paris) and I got the flowers from Wild orchid Crafts. The border die is from XCut.

There's a lot of challenges I want to enter this card in so here we go:
CLP Challenge Blog (sketch)
Steel Magnolia's (anything goes)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers (Stitching)
Magnolia Down Under (stamp from the Bon Voyage collection)
Cute card thursday (include an animal)
midweek magnolia's (open theme)
Totally Tilda (Tilda in stitches)

I've already seen some great new challenges, so on to the next one.
Have a great weekend (or what's left of it)

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is just adorable Marijke! I love your take on the sketch and your choice of colours. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias! Hope we see you again next week! :o) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card, love the cat. Thank you for sharing at Totally Tilda.

    Hugs Ali x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awww what a cutie!! I love your card:-) Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us at Magnolia Down Under this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card, papers and embellishments!! Thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi!
    Auw, this is so cute :) I love little Good bye Tilda and you have colored her to perfection :)
    Love the papers too - stunning with the eiffel tower :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
    Welcome back! Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen