Pagina's

zondag 9 september 2012

early christmas

Hi everyone,

Here I finally am again after a long period of silence. A lot has been going on in my life; some things not so nice but the news that I'm going to be a grandmother has really made me the happiest person in the world. And with all the happy feelings, the inspiration also came back. So here's my first Christmas card of the year:

I used a stamp from the new Magnolia Christmas collection. The card-shape, christmas trees and ticket were cut with the Silhouette; the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the design paper is from BoBunny (Snowfall Collection),. I've coloured the stamp with a combination of Distress markers and -re- inkers on Montval Canson.

The inside of the card was decorated with a sketch from the Silhouette Cameo.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

midweek magnolias - non domesticated animal
7 kids challengeblog - anything goes
anything goes challenge blog - early christmas

Feels great to be back. Hope not to keep you waiting this long next time. Bye for now and have a great week

1 opmerking:

  1. Darling Christmas card, Marijke. Your sweet Cocco with Present is so cute. Congrats on your news as a future Grandma and thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen