Pagina's

vrijdag 21 september 2012

Gift Box

Hi Everyone,

This past week I've been taking my first steps onto designing something for the Silhouette Cameo and I came up with a  little gift box (I got the idea from a Nescafe Dolce Gusto box) and I actually think it turned out quite nice...
The box as well as the stamped postcard were made with Kraft paper, the design paper is from BoBunny and I coloured Tilda with distress markers. The 2 stars on the right are dies from Marianne Design and the one on the left I cut with the Silhouette. If anyone would be interested in the gift box studio file, I made a link to download it here. I would love to hear what you think.

Furthermore I would like to enter this box in the following challenges:
duymelot design team - anything goes
just magnolia - What's new
simply magnolia - anything goes
magnolia mania challenge - Blue - Brown

See you next time

3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a Sweet Little Gift Box !Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a lovely creation. Your little gift box is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good luck with the challenge, hugs Sharon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hallo Marijke, ik wil je graag nog even bedanken voor je lieve woorden op mijn Blog over Amy. Ik begrijp dat jij dit ooit ook hebt meegemaakt. Ja meid, wat zal ik er van zeggen..het zijn momenten en langzaamaan begint het verdriet een plekje te krijgen maar het gemis zal blijven. Zonder "witje(s)" kunnen we niet dus eind Oktober wordt onze pup geboren en die zal rond de kerst bij ons zijn. Ik heb een nieuw Blog gemaakt over de witjes;-) dus als je zin hebt kun je een kijkje nemen, de link staat o.a. op mijn Magnolia Blog. Wat heb je trouwens een prachtig Blog met heel veel mooie creaties, geweldig. Ik ben gelijk volger geworden hoor;-) Groetjes en tot gauw weer, Ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen