Pagina's

dinsdag 5 juni 2012

an apple a day

Here I am once again. It's been busy at work so I didn't have much time left for crafting.
Today I want to show a crad that I made for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge.

For this one i had a first go at coloring with distress ink and I have to admit that I found it somewhat more difficult than I had anticipated. But I'm sure it'll get better along the way. I'm not quite satisfied with the way it turned out but I was in a hurry to finish it and that is never a good thing. So what can I say.....the little designer paper I did use is Howdy doody from My Mind's eye. The apple, heart and tag were cut with the silhouette and the die cut is from Memory Box.

As said I'm entering this card in the Magnolia stamp lovers Challenge where the theme is 'so fruity' this time.

Bye for now

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Marijke, ik heb je blog bekeken en het ziet er mooi uit.
    Ook de kaarten zijn mooi,ik bel je binnenkort een keer.
    Groetjes, Tiny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen