Pagina's

vrijdag 8 juni 2012

summertime

Hi everyone,
Today I was fortunate to have a lot of crafting time and I had another go at coloring with distress ink, only this time with Canson Montval 300 g paper, which is so much easier to work with than the paper I used before.

 This time I masked 2 stamps from the Magnolia Summer Memories collection and coloured them with distress ink. The paper I used is 'Life by the sea' by Maja design and the flowers came from Wild Orchid Crafts. The scalloped stamp background was cut with the silhouette.
For the inside of the card I printed the above on off-white cardstock.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
magnolia down under challenges - Seeing Double
TOMIC - 1st anniversary Anything Goes
midweek magnolias - Anything Goes
magnolia-licious challenge blog  - inspiration photo

Enjoy your weekend and see you next time




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuk zomerskaartje, mooi gemaakt.

    Groetjes Ans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So gorgeous xx
    Thanks forjoining in with us this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful card! I love this stamp very much!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC!
    Good luck,
    Neline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen