Pagina's

maandag 18 juni 2012

Love

Hi everyone,
What a horrible weather we had yesterday morning. I was right in the middle of some really heavy rainfall. So I stayed indoors most of the time to do some crafting.
And this is the result
Most of the stuff I found in my cupboards only the background paper of the stamp is by Maja Design and the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts. I coloured Tilda with distress re-inkers.
The embossing was done with the cuttlebug and then I added some colour with chalk.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
magnolia stamp lovers - distress (I did a bit of distressing on the edges of the card and used                                                 distress  ink to color the stamp)
totally tilda - Tilda with pennant and/or bunting
magnolia down under challenges - Bingo (I picked sentiment/tilda/lace, ribbon)
just magnolia - purple and white
magnolia-licious highlites  - LOVE blog hop

See you again soon

3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a sweet card, Tilda is so cute with her heartgarland! Love the colours!

    Hugs Jessica

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous sweet Tilda creation sadly your card dosent fit the chall theme as required.. we are wanting bunting/pennant yours although is very pretty looks more like a sentiment Tag..we hope to see you again soon at Totally Tilda chall.

    thanks for sharing you still have lots of time to re enter the bunting/pennant theme closes Sat 30th June 12.MD.GMT..

    Christine TT DT entry manager

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is beautiful - love the purple hessian and embossing.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our BINGO challenge
    xXx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen