Pagina's

dinsdag 8 november 2011

cd cover

Hi everyone,
What a wonderful challenge this week at Dutch Magnolia Lovers. The idea was to 'pimp' some package-material and the design team have really come up with the most wonderful ideas.
The first thing that came to my mind was to transform a cd cover. Not so spectacular maybe but I had so much fun working on it. I wanted to keep it minimalistic so I took a doohickye (fence), added a miniworld Tilda and made a few flowers that I arranged with some wire and creatable leafs. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.


As I said, I'm entering this in the 'pimp some package material' challenge of Dutch Magnolia Lovers.
Have a great day.

1 opmerking:

  1. It's fantastic your decoration on your cd-cover!
    The little Tilda is so cute;)
    Thanks for joining us at DML
    Good luck
    Neline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen