Pagina's

zondag 13 november 2011

Northpole


Today I've been working on my entry for the Magnolia Down Under challenge in which the sentiment has to be the focal point. When I got started I suddenly discovered that I don't even own a winter Magnolia stamp.....^^. So I decided to use this one instead...kind of a summery feel to christmas...
Anyway..I used my favorite paper which is from Maja Design and I colored the stamp with a combination of pro and flexmarkers.
Reactions are most welcome.
Have a good start of the new week

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke kerstkaart Marijke met een mooie tekst.

    Groetjes Ans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the combination of stamps you used - and making a northpole sign is such a great idea!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen