Pagina's

maandag 7 november 2011

Purple Magnolia


Hello everyone,
Finally a card from me again. I've been practicing with my new flexmarkers all week and even though I'm still not quite happy with how it went, I decided to show you all the result of my labour. ]
The paper is from Maja Design and the color flexmarkers i used are: face: O719-O835-O527, hair: IG4, IG6, IG8, dress: V746, V564, V718 and for the sock: G519 and G846.

Despite of not being totally pleased with my work this time, I'm still going to enter it in the following challenges:
                   Just Magnolia
                   The Sweet Stop: sketch SSS133
                   Magnolia Down Under Challenges: charms and bling
                   Totally Tilda Challenge Blog: no reds, no greens, no blues

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Dear Marijke
    Your card is so pretty and romantic and this little Tilda is the one I like at most from this Christmas Collection!
    Thanks a lot for joining us this week at Just Magnolia!
    Hugs,
    Mo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, how pretty Marijke! Love the sweet image, the purple, the doily behind the main image... the just strip is such a great addition. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a sweet adorable card Marijke! Beautiful colors and layout too!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia for the Anything Goes Challenge!
    PS. I have a blog candy on my blog. Would love you to enter:)
    Hugs, Iulia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. LOL! Not happy but entering it anyway. You go girl!!! I think it's super that you've been trying and the card is so pretty. The flowers are gorgeous that you've made and I love the paper. Great attempt on your coloring. I think you did a fabulous job!! Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC! hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love this darling Tilda in purple, Marijke! The rolled flowers, doily, and burlap are perfect finishing touches! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. so pretty love all the purple thank you so much for joining us at MDUC and just magnolia this week
    hugs sara x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen